Monday, October 27, 2008

Night of the Living Dead, Monster Show 3


I actually created this more than a year ago. I was contacted by some people that were doing a comic adaptation of the movie and wanted me to do a pin-up for it. I don't think the thing ever got off the ground, I'm tired of waiting and I've never posted it on the blog before (although I did bury it into my portfolio site). Since I was completely swamped with work along with the chunk of time Hurricane Ike stole I didn't have any time to make something new for the Monster Show at DOMY this year...so here it is with some color. It's Pitt pen on paper, and I added the red using Dr. Martin's concentrated water color.

2 comments:

Jason Chalker said...

Awesome. Incredibly disturbing, but awesome.

Anonymous said...

JMS,

Just wanted to say how much a fan of your artwork that I am. I absolutely love your style and have been following along silently for a while now. Keep up the great work!

--Kevin Buchanan (Atomic Glee from the Lounge)